observations: faith

Can you live in this world and not wonder?

faith

Faith is good, facts are better.

© Matija Lah

comments...
I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Kate
http://educationonline-101.com
# posted by Matija Lah on 15/12/08 12:57  
Thank you very much! This will certainly serve as an incentive for me to write more.

But I would also be interested in your personal observations. Use the comments in this blog if you don't have any other place to put them.


Thank you,
ML
# posted by Matija Lah on 15/12/08 13:16  
post a comment

return

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

si.blogs

SlovenskiBlogi


Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional

Valid CSS!


© Matija Lah